- We provide holistic learning and develop confidence, sociability, compassion and acceptance of differences among children.
- We have an integrated curriculum — each subject connected with each other, with current events and with the student’s family life.
- We develop critical and creative / out-of-the-box thinking and openness to new ideas.
- We make use of different media to present our new ideas.
- We facilitate a paced, enjoyable and natural process of learning.
- We are equipped to place the student in his own unique place in the curriculum.
- We develop resiliency and citizenship / identity among children.