Has your child ever come home with his/ her baon untouched? While packing, have you ever heard your son or daughter say “That again?”? If your answer is yes, then here are some tips for you:
1. Plan ahead. This will help you prepare a variety of snack packs for your child.
2. Know your child’s eating habits and preferences. This will help you avoid packing snacks that your child will eventually end up not eating anyway.
2. Watch out for fruits in season! These are refreshing and healthy alternatives to store-bought snacks.
3. Have a variety in color, texture and flavour.
4. Prepare meals or snacks that are easy and convenient for your child to eat.
More importantly on top of this, read labels and consider the nutritional content of whatever food you will serve your child. 🙂
More tips on packing healthy snacks can be found here.